Aquablanc Active Oxygen Tablets (o2 Tablets 20g)
Aquablanc Active Oxygen Tablets (1kg)
There are currently 59 in stock
- Aquablanc O2 Tablets are a non-chlorine active oxygen treatment for your hot tub.
- Gentler approach to spa care.
- Can be used in place of Bayroklar Tablets 1KG.
- Before converting a spa onto the Aquablanc system, it is recommended that the spa is drained, re-filled and then oxidised with a shock chlorine product (e.g Aquasparkle rapid shock). Brand new spas or spas left drained for a period of time require an initial chlorine shock or start up dose of 20mg/1 (ppm) of free chlorine circulated for a minimum of 2.5 hours.
- Maintain ph levels within the ideal range 7.0 - 7.4.
- Initial dose: Add 2 Aquablanc O2 Tablets and 60ml Aquablanc A Combination Liquid per 1,500 litres of spa water.
- Prior to bathing: Add one 20g tablet per 1,500 litres of spa water (one 20g tablet per day should be sufficient for normal daily spa use) Also, separately add weekly 15ml Aquablanc A Combination liquid per 1,500 litres of spa water.
- Aquablanc O2 Tablets should be dosed via a floating dispenser.
- Aquablanc A Combination Liquid can be added directly to your spa water whilst the spa pump(s) are turned "on"to aid distribution.
- Test the oxygen level 1 hour after application of O2 Tablets. The oxygen levels should be between 5-10mg/1 (ppm).
- A weekly application of Aquasparkle spa fusion is recommended to assist in removing excess contamination, wastes and by products.