Arctic Spas Adjust Up
Arctic Spas Adjust Up is used for increasing the PH of your spa or pool water.
This product should be added to the water if your test kit result indicates that the PH is low.
- Test the PH of your spa or pool water daily.The PH should be maintained between 7.2 and 7.6
- If your test kit reading indicates that the PH level of your water is lower than 7.2 add Adjust Up at a rate of 25kg per 1000ltr of pool water (e.g if your spa pool contains 7,000ltr of water add 175kg of Adjust Up)
- One heaped teaspoon holds approximately 6gm.
- Pre - dissolve in a clean plastic bucket filled with water.
- Ensure that the circulation system is running when adding Adjust Up.
- Slowly pour the solution into your spa or pool water immediately above the return outlet.
- Test PH daily and repeat dose until the test reading indicates PH has been increased to 7.4
- Never add product when the spa or pool is being used.
- Do not allow use for 30 minutes after adding /Adjust Up.