Certikin Infinite on Site Lining Service
Infinite On-Site Lining
Certikin's Infinite On-Site Lining service continues to go from strength to strength, both in terms of level of service and installation ability to the depth of quality in the materials we use.
Now firmly established in this market, Certikin's ability to install a liner into almost any pool and any environment is speaks for itself, with a very wide variety of installations successfully completed, from basic balance tanks, to standard and complex domestic pools through to full commercial size installations.
Our material range continues to advance and is of the highest quality. Our supply partners are some of the finest PVC manufacturers in the world and continue to excel themselves in terms of development and quality standards. All materials sourced are certified for use in domestic and commercial applications, being KSW and CE certified - they meet all current European requirements for swimming pool installation - and in particular, all of our anti-slip membranes, plain colour or printed, are manufactured to DIN EN 51097 Cat C standards.
The choice of colours and patterns includes all of the classics. We have also developed our range of patterned anti-slip membranes so that our French Mosaic option has a complementary and matching anti-slip membrane in order to offer an all over tiled effect finish.
- Installed by Certikin
- 10 year pro-rata guarantee at pool temps of up to 90DegF (32DegC).
- Fully certified materials - suitable for any installation.
- High quality printing with a multiple lacquered protective surface - offering the highest stain, discolouration and abrasion resistance.
- UV Stabilised - acceleration chamber tested.
- Ideal for both new and re-furbished pools (including concrete, cement render, steel, aluminium, timber and fibreglass) - note: fittings must be liner fittings.
- 1.5mm or 1.6mm PVC with polyester internal mesh.
- Anti-slip PVC for steps and walk in slopes.
- Anti-microbially equipped.
- Tear resistant.
- Installed with 50mm overlap seams - sealed with colour co-ordinated or translucent liquid PVC.
- Anchor points made with stainless steel expanding drive rivets.
- Can be hung from standard liner-lock or from specifically installed metal profile.
- Geo-textile underlay available and recommended.
- Easily repairable if damaged.
- Suitable for domestic and commercial applications.
Pool Liner Colours
Touch Range of Natural Pool Liner Colours
An addition to the standard range of lining is the Touch range of patterns. Manufactured in 2 mm thick reinforced material incorporating a natural looking textured surface that makes it totally unique.
The Process. Easy As...
- Fill out the enquiry form at the top of the page giving dimensions of pool
- We will respond as soon as possible - usually between 1 - 2 days with a quotation.
- If you are happy we place the order and arrange a suitable time for our engineers to come and fit your new liner
- The material is brought to site and is cut and tailored to match the individual contours of your pool. Panel by panel, the lining is made up and the over-lapped edges fused together using specialised hot-air welding equipment.
- Once thoroughly tested, the seams are then finished with a liquid PVC. Secured around the perimeter of the pool floor, the material is not bonded directly to the pool structure. This allows it to absorb any movement in a flexible or cracked shell making it the ideal and risk free choice for new pools or the refurbishment of old leaking concrete and tiled pools.