Certikin Pool Paint
IMPORTANT - Water based paint CAN be used on top of rubber based paint. Rubber based paint CANNOT be used on top of water based paint. Rubber base paint not suitable for marble / cement lined pools.
- 5 litres of water based pain cover approximately 40sqm (410sq ft) for single coat coverage.
- 5 litres of chlorinated rubber paint cover approximately 65m2 (700ft2) for single coat coverage.
- Other colours of paint may be obtained on special order.
- Important - water based paint can be used on top of rubber based paint. Rubber based pain not suitable for marble / cement lined pools.
- Please note the coverage figures stated are for guidance only and are dependant on the type of surface to be painted.
- All the products on this page are non-returnable.
Teamac Chlorvar Chlorinated Rubber Swimming Pool Paint:
One of the best ways to ensure chemical and water resistance. Offers outstanding protection against a range of chemicals and aqueous solutions.Can be used in a swimming pool below and above the waterline.
- Suitable for salt water pools.
- Ideal for swimming pools, paddling pools, fountain pools, ponds etc
- Suitable for metal, wood, concrete, block, plaster.
- Drying time is 2hrs (finger touch) 24hrs for complete dryness
- Overcoat time is 16 hours
- Not suitable for use when the temperature is below 7°C
- Gloss finish
- Recommended dried film thickness per coat is 20-25 microns. Recommended wet film thickness per coat is 75 microns
- Special RAL colours are available to order at a 10% surcharge and minimum order of 5 x 5 litre tins.
Thinners (RB16961) sold only in multiples of 2.