Fi-Clor Spa Active Oxygen System
Fi-Clor Spa NEW Active Oxygen system leaves your spa water sparkling clear. The system comprises a 20g active oxygen tablet (1.2kg) and liquid activator (1 Ltr). It provides a gentle alternative to chlorine or bromine sanitisers - odourless and easy to use, it is kind to the eyes and skin.
- Gentle alternative sanitiser
- Kind on skin and eyes
Before converting an existing spa or using a new spa with Fi-Clor Spa Active Oxygen, it is important that you refer to the procedure detailed in the leaflet provided by your Fi-Clor spa stockist. At all times maintain pH levels within the range 7.2-7.6.
- Add 2 Fi-Clor Spa Active Oxygen Tablets (A) via a floating dispenser or spa skimmer (if fitted) and 30ml Fi-Clor Spa Activator Liquid (B) per 1,000 litres of spa water.
- Prior to bathing add 1 Fi-Clor Spa Active Oxygen Tablet (A) per 1,000 litres of spa water via a floating dispenser or spa skimmer (if fitted). Also add weekly, 30ml Fi-Clor Spa Activator Liquid (B) per 1,000 litres of spa water.
- Test the Active Oxygen level with a Aquachek Active Oxygen Test Strips Monopersulphate, Alkalinity & pH test strip and ensure the MPS reading indicates OK (5-10mg/l) while the spa is in use.
- A weekly application of a Fi-Clor Oxy-Brite® spa spa sachet is essential to eliminate non-filterable spa contaminants.
- In cases of high spa use, add 2 Fi-Clor Spa Active Oxygen Tablets (A) per 1,000 litres of spa water via a floating dispenser or spa skimmer (if fitted).