Fi-Clor Spa Bromine Tablets
Fi-Clor Spa Bromine Tablets are formulated to disinfect spa water by killing potentially harmful bacteria and other organisms, creating a comfortable bathing environment.
- On Start Up: For new spas being filled for the first time, shock dose with Fi-Clor Superchlorinator to kill any harmfull organsims that might be present in water left in the pipework from factory testing.
- For Ongoing Sanitisation: only use these tablets in a circulatory feeder or floating dispenser designed for bromine tablets. Never mix bromine tablets with any other chemical.
- Refill the feeder or dispenser as required following the manufacturers guidelines.
- Test the water at regular intervals.
- Maintain bromine levels between 4 - 6 mg/l (ppm) at all times.
- Use the controls on the feeder or dispensor to raise or lower the bromine as necessary.
- Maintain the pH between 7.2 - 7.6.
- Shock dose regularly with Fi-Clor Non-Chlorine Shock to remove organic pollutants and regenerate spent bromine.