Fi-Clor Spa Filter Cartridge Cleaner
Fi-Clor Spa Cartridge Cleaner
There are currently 22 in stock
Fi-Clor Spa Cartridge Cleaner enables you to chemically clean the hot tub filter. Grease, oil and trapped debris are removed, thus restoring the filter to optimum efficiency. 1 Litre.
- Periodically remove the cartridge filter, especially when water in the spa is being replaced.
- Using fresh water, rinse off any particles clinging to the surface of the filter. Do not use a preessure washer as this may damage the cartridge.
- Use 0.5 litre of Fi-Clor Spa cartridge cleaner per 10 litres of water. Add the product to the water in a clean plastic bucket large enough to cover the filter when full.
- Place the filter in the solution overnight.
- Remove the filter, rinse off with fresh water and allow to dry before replacing.
- It is good practise to have a spare clean filter available which can be used while the dirty one is being cleaned.