RWA Spa Rapid Shock 500g
Rock Water Air Spa Rapid Shock is a fast dissolving granular chlorine product used for the oxidation of your spa water, eliminating bather wastes and contaminates. Supplied with a handy 10ml measuring scoop.
- Maintain pH levels within the ideal range 7.2–7.6. If the level is not in this range, adjust.
- Maintain free chlorine or bromine residuals within the range 3–5mg/l(ppm). *Freshly filled new spas or spas left drained for a period of time require an initial start up dose of 20mg/l (ppm) of free chlorine circulated for a minimum of 2 1⁄2 hours.
- If the water temperature is 20oC or higher, this product can be carefully broadcast directly over spa water surface. If in doubt, pre-dissolve this product in a clean plastic container at a maximum rate of 10g of product per 0.2 gallons (1 litre) of clean warm water. Stir well to ensure product is fully dissolved. Carefully add the resulting solution to the spa with the pump(s) turned on.
- After using this product, spa water may become temporarily cloudy, so keep the filtration running until it clears.
- Allow the free chlorine or bromine level to drop to 5mg/l (ppm) or below before spa use resumes.
|Dose rate to increase chlorine level by|
Important: Never mix with other chemicals as a dangerous reaction may occur.