RWA Pool & Spa pH Increaser
Rock Water Air pH Increaser should be used to correct the pH when it is below 7.2. Spa water which is acidic is uncomfortable to bathe in and, if left unchecked, can cause corrosion of metal parts and fittings.
Instructions for Spa
- Take a pH reading using test strips or test tablets. Increase the pH if the reading is below 7.2
- The dose rate is 10g of pH increaser per 1,000 litres (220 galls) of spa water. each dose increases the pH by approx 0.2.
- With the circulation system running, dose directly in several areas around the spa, avoiding the skimmer. Only dose once bathing has ceased.
- Continue filtration and reset after 15 minutes.
- Repeat treatment until the pH falls within the range 7.2 - 7.6
Instructions for Pool
Pre-dissolve the product in a clean plastic container at a maximum rate of 100g of product per 2.2 gallons (10lts) of clean warm water.
Stir well to ensure product is fully dissolved.
Carefully add the resulting solution to the pool whilst the pump(s) are turned “on”, preferably near to the water inlets to aid distribution.
After a minimum of 8 hours, recheck the pH level and if necessary repeat the treatment until the ideal pH is established.